Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pregnancy Dreams

I have the weirdest dreams when I'm pregnant.  I don't remember any from when I was pregnant with Avery, but I know I've had a least a couple weird ones this time around.  Last night in my dream, Connor arrived early, towards the end of April.  While I really wanted him to be a May baby, I knew him coming in April would save us a lot of money because I have already hit my deductible this year for the miscarriage.  But in my dream I felt very cheated, because they put me under general anesthesia for the delivery (and I had a natural delivery, not even a c-section).  When I fell asleep Michael wasn't there with me (in the dream), nor was he or Connor there when I woke up.  It was very strange.  Occassionally someone would walk by and ask how I was doing, I was up and moving ok, but I never saw my hubby or baby.  Finally Michael came back around and I asked him about the delivery.  He said it went well and that I slept through most of it.  A nurse said she'd go down to the nursery and bring Connor to me, but my dream didn't last long enough to see him.  In part of the dream we were in a high school hallway (or so it seemed) and I was looking for Sis to tell her that Connor had arrived.  When I found her I showed her a piece of paper that had his stats and stuff on it, but I couldn't show her a picture because I hadn't seen him yet.  Weird.

I don't remember much about the other dream I had, other than the fact that he was born at 25 weeks, but already weighed over 4 pounds.  Maybe I wrote that dream down somewhere too.

I think my dream last night was probably interupted by sickness.  I woke up at 1am feeling sick to my stomach.  I never threw up, but I did need to take some Tums (for the heartburn) and Zofran (for the sour stomach).  I sat in the bathroom for a little while, and eventually went back to bed.  I'm still feeling a little sick this morning.  However, hopefully when the babies lay down for their morning nap, I can get one too.  We'll see.  I close again this evening, so a little extra sleep to get me through the evening might not be a bad idea.

Well, that's all I've got for today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment