Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pictures of Avery!!

It's been a while since I posted pictures on here.  Since some of you who read my blog don't have facebook to see them there, here are some pictures of my beautiful baby girl from the last month.  :)

First, some pictures from just the other day, playing in the bathtub.  Avery got some bath crayons for Christmas from Grandma and Granpa Henrie and she loves them!  I expected them to melt in the bath, but they held up really well!  She had so much fun!!  :D

Next there's a picture of Avery and Dayton going up the stairs.  My doctor told me not to carry both of them at once (50-60lbs), so this is how the babies go up the stairs for nap time.  They really seem to enjoy the freedom of being permitted to climb.  ;)  And I don't have to carry heavy babies up the stairs!  Win-win!!  Going down is not nearly as easy though.

After that I have a few family pictures, our last ones of 2013.  We took a few pictures together before we put Avery down for bed that night.  Those are our family saying goodbye to 2013 and welcoming what 2014 has to offer.  :)

As many of you may know, Avery is sleeping in her big girl toddler bed now!  We'll start napping there next week, so for now it's just for bedtime.  She is doing great!  We waited until just before she turned 15 months old (for safety reasons) to put her in it and haven't looked back!  She's a trooper and doing an amazing job with her bed! 

Next, we have some pictures of Avery, Madison, Harlee, and Gabby out at Glenn and Linda's land.  We went out there while we were visiting for Christmas.  Believe it or not, I think it was the first time Avery's been out there!  The puppies enjoyed going out and checking out all the new smells.  Then, to keep the babies out of the cold, we opened up the back of my car where they and the dogs played a little.  :)

Towards the end I have included pictures from Avery's second annual basketball game!  This year she came to the Troy game.  :)  And while it wasn't perfect, I think she did as good as could be expected from a 1 year old.  :)  Love my little Wildcat fan!!

Last, I have a picture of Avery and Michael.  Now, Michael will probably not be too thrilled that I posted this picture, but he reads our blog so seldom, he may not even notice, lol!  One morning Michael and Avery were laying in bed watching TV and I caught them laying the exact same way, lol!  It was just too cute!  Michael does not post pictures of himself without a shirt on, not because he has anything to be self-conscious about, but because no one really wants to see those kinds of pictures, we see enough of that from others on facebook (not attractive).  But with him and Avery sitting there together, I just couldn't help it.  This pic is a blog exclusive because I won't put it on facebook.  :P

Hope you've enjoyed some recent pics of our family!  We love you and look forward to posting more pictures soon!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment