Monday, November 30, 2020

COVID-19 Day 263 - November 15 - I'm thankful to be an aunt. ❤️

November 15 - I am thankful to be an aunt.  ❤  I love my kiddos, and raising them has been almost always a delight (or at least it seems that way looking back over the years, the hard stuff tends to melt away).  But there is something very special and fun about being an aunt!  😊  You get to spoil and do some of the fun stuff mom and dad can't maintain on a regular basis, you get to plant the occasional bad idea (but not too bad) to annoy your sister or in-laws just a smidgen and be ornery, and you get those fantastic baby snuggles without the sleepless nights and years of diapers.  I just love it!  We don't hear it much anymore, but a few years ago people would still ask Michael and me if we wanted more kids.  I teased that ours slept through the night and were potty trained and that we were never going back!  So thank you to my sister, brothers-in-law, and sister-in-law for your amazing kiddos and for letting me be a part of their lives.  ❤  I love being an aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment