Tuesday, January 26, 2021

COVID-19 Day 320

Good morning, everyone!  It's a cold one today!  Bundle up when you go out, or better yet, don't go out, if you can help it.  I'm looking forward to adding PURPLE to my blanket today because it's going to be SO COLD!  I'm hoping to add another snow row too, but haven't actually glanced outside to see if we got any.  Maybe throughout the day.  
When I was typing the title for my blog this morning I could hardly believe it's been 320 days since this pandemic began.  What a wild year it's been.  Kansas has started it's Phase 2 vaccine rollout, and I am in that group as a K-12 school staff member.  However, as of last week, there were only 100 vaccines for all of Butler County.  🤦🏼‍♀️  Needless to say, they didn't last long.  I don't know when I'll get my vaccine, but hopefully soon.  I know more and more people who've gotten both COVID and the vaccine.  Some of the people I know who got COVID had mild symptoms and got over it quickly.  Others had lingering effects that have remained months later.  I'm grateful that we've been safe and no one in our circle of 10 has gotten it.  I'm hopeful that we'll all get the vaccine (although I know there isn't one approved for kids yet) soon and begin seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of this insane pandemic.
I'm stoked about the Chiefs heading to another Superbowl this year!!!  Looking forward to finally besting Tom Brady on the big stage.  We need revenge for 2 years ago.  Not sure if the excitement and hype can match how things went last year, but I'm looking forward to trying.  😉
Alright, we'll, I guess that's all I have for now.  I'm going to go get ready for work and start knitting!  ❤  Have an awesome day!  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment